Bill P. Stark
R. Edward DeWalt
† K. Stewart
P. P. Harper
J. B. Sandberg
- Publishes papers in all aspects of the biology of Plecoptera.
- An international on-line, and printed journal published by Mississippi College, the Slovenian Museum of Natural History and Illinois Natural History Survey.
- Freely available to individuals and institutions on the world wide web. No login or subscription is needed.
- Provides an alternative to excessively priced scientific journals (enabling larger papers, inclusion of color figures and large data sets).
- The journal of choice for the publication of high-quality, rigorously refereed papers.
- All papers in .pdf format are separate (units) numbers within the volume of one year that will be produced also in cd-rom and at least 5 paper copies will be distributed to several important libraries.
- According to the amendment to the International Code of Zoological Nomenclature (Article 8), papers of Illiesia are registered in ZOOBANK and deposited in the electronic archive CLOCKSS.